Milk Cake Recipe in Hindi: You all must have heard the name of milk cake. The sweet milk cake is liked by everyone, whether they are adults or children. Milk cake is a granulated sweet made with milk that everyone eats with great delight. Milk Cake Mithai is an Indian sweet dessert recipe. Which is prepared from whole and sweetened milk. Milk cake is prepared during festivals and religious events. This recipe is prepared with whole milk. And it is traditionally prepared by thickening milk until it is very ripe.
This milk-based dessert is known as milk cake and traditionally originated in Rajasthan. But now this sweet is known throughout the country and everyone likes it a lot. Milk cake recipe is also prepared as a sweet during Holi, Eid, Diwali and Navratri festivals. But if you want, you can prepare it to eat without occasion and serve milk cake instead of sweets on the plate.
Milk cake is a very tasty and wonderful sweet made with milk. And milk cakes are one of those desserts. Which everyone likes a lot. Many people think that the milk cake you get in candy stores is very difficult to make. But it’s not like that. The work is not difficult, milk cake can also be easily prepared at home. Although milk cake is time-consuming, you can easily make grainy milk cake like the one in the market at home.
table of Contents
Milk Cake Of Taste:
Milk cake has a grainy and sweet flavor.
Milk Cake of Specialty:
The peculiarity of milk cake is that it is easily prepared with fewer ingredients.
Milk Cake famous:
The sweet milk cake actually originated in Rajasthan. But now it is known all over India.
Milk Cake become Of Time:
It may take at least more than an hour to prepare the milk, but the milk cake takes 6-7 hours to be completely ready.
Now without delay let’s start making the milk cake. So, let’s make a grainy milk cake that tastes exactly like a candy at home.
Ingredients needed to make Milk Cake:
2 liters of whole milk
300 grams of sugar
2 tablespoons desi ghee
1 teaspoon lemon juice
7-8 pistachios (finely chopped or crushed pistachios)
Method to make Milk Cake:
- Firstly, to make the milk cake, take a large iron skillet with a deep bottom. Add 2 liters of whole milk and let it heat up. First cook the milk on high heat while stirring continuously. Because if you don’t stir the milk, it will settle.
- Cook the milk and reduce it by a third. When the milk is reduced to a third, reduce the gas speed.
- Now make the granulated milk. Now you must be wondering how milk becomes granular. So for that we will use lemon juice. What are we going to do? When the milk reduces to a third and the flame reduces, add the lemon juice drop by drop and continue stirring. Note not to add all the lemon juice at once. If poured together, the milk may curdle.
- After half a minute, we cook the milk again, stirring constantly until it thickens a little and now we keep the gas to a minimum. After this, when the milk is thick and grainy, add sugar with a spoon and keep stirring. Don’t add all the sugar at once. Use all the sugar in two tablespoons and add the second sugar only when the added sugar dissolves.
- Now you have to cook the milk until it thickens to a solid consistency. And add 2 tablespoons of desi ghee on top and stir. Now, when the milk thickens well, its color starts turning light brown and a pleasant smell also starts coming out. Now our mixture is completely ready. After this, reduce the speed of the gas and keep stirring continuously.
- On one hand, take a deep steel or silver tray or cake pan. And grease it everywhere.
- Now our mixture will begin to leave its consistency and will begin to look like a mesh. So put it in a cake pan and cover it with a plate with a thick blanket.
- Now you have to check this after at least 4 hours, then your milk cake will be ready. After this, remove the milk cake from all sides of the mold with the help of a knife and take it out of the mold. Now you can cut it into any shape you want. Now you can decorate the milk cake with the pistachio powder that we have. And I can enjoy the milk cake.
- You can also add mawa to milk cake. Now you must be wondering when to use mawa and then when the milk is reduced by one third. When it is thick, you can also add mawa to it.
- To make milk cake, you need to stir the milk continuously until it thickens. Otherwise, the milk will stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Making milk cake requires a lot of time and patience.
- We need to add sugar to the milk and cook until the mixture sets well. Only then will the cake set properly. Only then will the cake set properly.
- You can use almonds and cashews to decorate the milk cake.
- If you like the taste of cardamom in milk cake, add some cardamom powder before it becomes consistent.
- You can also make milk cake on any festival or birthday.